Thursday 10 January 2013

MIT - 6.00x Final Exam

Just got the e-mail that the exam window is now open. In my case, I have been in bed for the last few days with a persistent cough and I am late with reviewing, which now looks like it will mostly happen on Saturday. I have already passed the 55% line anyway, thanks to my scores on the mid term exams and the problem sets, so it is really a matter of honour to try and get a nice grade (the final is worth another 40%), but knowing I am already through definitely takes some pressure off (which maybe also explains why I am so late with reviewing). I am currently planning to take the 6.00x final exam on Sunday morning, for which the instructions say I should plan four hours. That´s a full morning and leaves me Sunday afternoon to relax. And probably to start thinking which course to do next...

No comments: