Monday 11 March 2013

Join edX today and invest in knowledge...



I am a great fan of edX so when they asked students for stories, I sent mine. There are literally hundreds of thousands of people who have enrolled on these courses from all around the world, so there was little chance that I would make it through. But here you are, looks like my (very short) story will make it into the edX page in Facebook. Today, the first nice surprise, my face being part of the cover photo. You can check it out here edX in Facebook.

If you haven´t done it before, this is a good time to check the courses available in www.edx.org 

4 comments:

Kela said...

Enhorabuena brother!!! eres una machine!!! lo único... como que Berlín!! pero si tu eres tan de Madrid como yo!!! ains...

Kela said...

por cierto... y cual es tu historia?

Kety said...

El trabajo y el esfuerzo da su fruto ;-)) Felicidades.

Kela: pincha en Your Story, veras que guapo está.

Por cierto, eres español, residente en Berlin.

Besos

JC said...

pues curiosamente yo no puedo ver nada, cuando pincho en Your Stories me da un error.